What a fun DIY! Growing your own herbs has never been easier than it is with this cool trick from www.herbgardendesigns.com. This project combines recycling with decorating and gardening for a beautiful end result. Make one yourself by following these simple steps:
- First, you have to find yourself a wooden pallet that is in a good condition. Once you already have one, you will just fix loose parts and you maybe rub sandpaper to smoothen rough surfaces of your wooden pallet.
- You will need to cover the bottom, back, and both sides of the wooden pallet with landscape fabric. Fold the landscape fabric twice or thrice just according to the size of your wooden pallet plus a few inches more. Once you have done folding the landscape fabric, you can now start stapling the fabric at the back, bottom, and both sides of the wooden pallet. You will have to leave the topportion and the spaces between the slats, since that is where you are going to plant your herbs later on. Make sure that you are going to securely staple the landscape fabric to your wooden pallet.
- Lay the pallet down the floor facing up. Once it is already on the floor, slowly fill your wooden pallet with potting mix. After filling it with potting mix, you can now start planting herbs in between slats.
- Once you have completed planting your herbs on your wooden pallet, you will have to leave it there horizontally for a couple of weeks to give your herbs enough time to form sturdy and strong root systems. After a couple of weeks, you can now set it upright.When you’re finished creating your own vertical herb garden, give Dr. Sprinkler Repair a call. Plants needs water; Dr. Sprinkler Repair can and will deliver!
- How to Turn On a Sprinkler System January 5, 2023
- How Long Should I Run Drip Irrigation? January 3, 2023
- How to Adjust the Rainbird 5000 (EASY) January 3, 2023
- Fixing Sprinkler Valves June 24, 2022
- Sprinkler Timer June 16, 2022
- Repair PVC Pipe June 16, 2022